Friday, August 28, 2009

First Blog

So, I've never really got the blog thing but I thought I would give it a shot. Mostly, I've come to realize that my dog and cats aren't the best venue for venting, celebrating and so forth.

I thought I would just start out by giving a quick mention of what to expect.

I went to Binghamton University for undergrad, a period of time that was incredibly formative and thus a cornerstone in my life. I am a very proud alumni who takes an active interest in the school, their progress, the athletics, and being a Binghamton native, the town-gown relations. I think you'll hear a lot of my thoughts about this... some cheers, some jeers.

I'm also a graduate student at the University of Illinois, studying Labor and Employment Relations. I've recently finished an internship with Rolls-Royce in D.C., with a full-time offer pending... expect to hear about this as my wait continues.

Who exactly is going to read this, I'm curious... Will this actually have an impact? We'll see - let the blogging begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment